Wednesday, 1 April 2015
Week 9: Picture That! Managing Visual Social Media.
As part of this weeks e-tutorial we had to create a Flickr. Flickr is an image hosting and video hosting website that was created by Ludicorp in 2004 and was later acquired by Yahoo. As part of this weeks tutorial we had to create are own personal Flickr through our Yahoo account. I then uploaded photos after google searching them using the 'Advanced Image Search' option in google images. I also made sure all the images I obtained were 'free to use and share'. I collected 4 images of beaches and pools. Once the images were added to my Flickr I had the option to edited them by adding a title, description, and organizing them with 'sets' and 'tags'. Once editing was completely I uploaded the images.
Heres a link to my Flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131507853@N03/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment